43 Glassdrumman Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8UX
- Delightful Bungalow
- Sizeable Mature Site
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Reception
- Modern Kitchen
- Detached Double Garage
- Exterior boiler house/store
- Ideal first time buyer, retirement or investment purchase.
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Contact Natasha on 02897564400
DescriptionWe are delighted to bring to the market this lovely property set on a generous site, with delightful countryside views. This property is beautifully maintained throughout.
Only on internal inspection will you truly appreciate this fine home as it is tastefully finished throughout . There is parking to the front and side with sizeable mature gardens to the back and side. This proeprty would make a superb first time buyer, retirement or investment purchase and we recommend early viewing to fully appreciate the same.
- Externally this home benefits from sizeable gardens laid in lawn with a tarmac drive. The home is sheltered by trees and shrubs which lends to the rural and private feel. There is also storage area.
- Situated just on the outskirts of Ballynahinch this home is ideal for country living whilst not being too remote. With local transport, shops, schools and commuter links easily accessible.
- This property is managed by Natasha McShane who can be contacted on 028975644000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact Laura McLean from Richie McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07731435310.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: