43 Demesne Avenue Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6UY
- Detached Family Home
- Large Lounge with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Living Area
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Substantial Garden & Entertaining Area
- Secluded Site with Ample Off Road Parking
- Chain Free Sale
- Highly Sought After Location
Built in 2007, this impressive c.1300sq ft detached home is finished to a high specification, beautifully decorated throughout and is sure to suit the demanding needs of the modern family. Located on a secluded site in the ever popular Demesne development off Ardglass Road, with superb rural views, close to walks and scenic countryside, as well as Downpatricks amenities, this property will appeal to many.
- The beautifully presented home boasts to the ground floor, stylish kitchen with dining and living area, handy WC and lounge with open fire. The family bathroom is located on the first floor, along with three generous bedrooms, including master en-suite.
- Externally the property is further enhanced with sizeable front lawn, ample off road parking, entertaining area and superb garden enclosed to the side and rear, overlooking the surrounding countryside and beyond.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Donnan Ritchie from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819 or email Donnan on
Donnan is based in our Downpatrick branch.
- To organise a viewing, please contact Edel on 07710 308 955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.