40 Linnhurst Park Drumaness , Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8RR
- Three Bed Mid-Terraced Property
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Shower Room
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed Front and Rear Area
- Storage Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Call Caroline on 07751667239
This mid terraced home is set in the heart of the Village of Drumaness and on viewing you will be surprised by the spacious accommodation on offer. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen with dining space, three bedrooms and shower room and benefits from oil fired central heating, enclosed area to front and patio area to rear, with storage shed. Conveniently situated to the village amenities and within easy commute to Ballynahinch, Downpatrick & Newcastle. This fine home is an excellent first time buy or investment and viewing is recommended. Call Caroline on 07751667239.
LIVING ROOM 12' 1" x 13' 7" (3.68m x 4.14m)
KITCHEN 10' 8" x 13' 6" (3.25m x 4.11m) With store.
LANDING With hot press.
BEDROOM 1 10' x 10' 5" (3.05m x 3.18m) With robes.
BEDROOM 2 10' 10" x 7' 8" (3.3m x 2.34m) With robes.
BEDROOM 3 7' 11" x 9' 1" (2.41m x 2.77m) With robes.
SHOWER ROOM 5' 4" x 6' 3" (1.63m x 1.91m)
OUTSIDE The property has a secure low maintenance area to the front and the rear, also benefitting from an outhouse to the rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.