4 Spa Manor Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8QB
|Price||Offers around £265,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Home
- 2020 Construction
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Principle Bedroom With Walk-in Wardrobe and Ensuite
- Stunning Kitchen/Living & Dining Area
- Modern Feel Throughout
- Highly Desired Location
- Spacious Garage Sizeable To A Car
- Tranquil Cul-De-Sac
- Beautifully Enclosed Rear Garden
Bringing a new lease of relaxing family life to the historical hamlet of Spa, this 2020 construction offers a deceptively spacious and finely finished home to any family relocating, or just upsizing! Complete with four immaculate double bedrooms, bathroom, and a fabulous open plan kitchen and dining area, this property boasts its modern taste to all potential buyers. Set your family’s scene in a tranquil and newly developed cul-de-sac located in this highly desirable location enjoying versatile accomodation and a private rear outdoor entertainment space. The high-spec kitchen offers modern style with stunning worktops and a bespoke island to maximise the well distributed space. Be hasty to view this phenomenal property as immediate attention is almost guaranteed to be attracted. To arrange a private viewing, please contact our Ballynahinch Branch.
- Finished with a touch of modern class, this attractive design offers a spacious main lounge to be enjoyed by the whole family. A cosy WC is an essential on the ground floor and this one has a modern suite to include a vanity wash hand basin. A stunning kitchen dining area enables a social and open plan feel for everyone to enjoy., separate from the perfectly ideal utility room. The master bedroom is a fantastic sized double room, complemented with a built-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite facility. This en-suite includes a walk-in shower, a WC and another vanity wash hand basin. Upstairs further offers three more luxuriously finished bedrooms, all capable of including a double bed, making the upstairs of this home a great space for each member of the family to relax and unwind. A marvellous main bathroom is finished with separate standing shower and bath units.
- The property is approached via a tarmacked drive, providing off road parking for two/three cars off a paved path, alongside a low maintenance patch of green grass. To the rear of the property there is a well landscaped modest space open to entertaining guests and allowing privacy to enjoy the sun. A much needed storage space is the garage with an electric rolling door, allowing space for another car as if the driveway isn't already big enough!
- The sale of this property is looked after by Jonathan from our Ballynahinch branch. Jonathan can be contacted on 02897564400 or by emailing Jonathan@quinnestateagents.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.