4 Saul Manor Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6FW
- Luxurious Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
- Generous Lounge with Stove
- Ground Floor WC
- Detached Garage & Garden Store
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Paved Entertaining Area
- Tarmac Driveway
- High EPC Rating B84
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
DescriptionBuilt in 2019 and extending to c1400sq ft, this luxurious detached home is situated in one of Downpatricks newest, and most desirable developments, just off the towns popular Saul Road, in close proximity to the various amenities Downpatrick has to offer, including primary and post primary schools, St Patricks Golf Course, and also within a short walk of the open countryside.
Finished to a high standard throughout and offering superb accommodation, this home is perfect for the modern day living. The current owners have created a modern family home, which will appeal to those seeking nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Internal inspection is a must!
- This home offers thoughtfully laid out and tastefully presented accommodation, comprising to the ground floor a generous living room with stove, open plan kitchen and dining area including pantry and WC and cloakroom storage. The family bathroom and three bedrooms, including master en-suite with built in robes are situated on the first floor.
- Externally the property boasts a detached garage with separate garden store to the rear, ample off road parking, easily maintained front lawn and fully enclosed rear garden and paved entertaining area.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Donnan Ritchie from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819 or email Donnan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Donnan is based in our Downpatrick branch.
- To organise a viewing, please contact Edel on 07710 308 955 or email@example.com
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: