4 Laurel Heights Banbridge , Down , BT32 4RJ
|Price||Offers around £275,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Family Home
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite
- Downstairs WC
- Converted Outside Room
- Conveniently Located to A1
- Large Open Plan Lounge and Dining Space
- Utility Room
- Call Leanne on 02840622226
- Email Leanne@quinnestateagents.com
Presenting another property conveniently located to the A1, this well built three bed detached home offers a range of desirable features appealing to a vast range of buyers. Boasting generous internal accommodation with sizeable bedrooms, the home comes complete with a large open plan lounge and dining area, conjoined to a spacious kitchen overlooking a private and enclosed back garden. The previously converted garage to the right side of the house now encloses a room which has acted as a productive home office space with and a wet room. Some other features include a plumbed utility room, downstairs toilet, second family room and a master benefitting from an ensuite. fitted neatly throughout, this would be an excellent family home and with a high rate of enquiries predicted, please ensure to call Leanne in our Banbridge branch at your earliest convenience on 02840622226, or alternatively direct any emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offering flexible accommodation, the ground floor of this property comprises of a family room, open living and dining space, downstairs WC, further family room and spacious kitchen. A converted garage acts as an ideal home workspace. Moving to the first floor, three spacious bedrooms including a master with ensuite, and a main bathroom with some eave storage space.
- In an excellently connective location this home sits just a minute from the A1 offering easy access for those who will be commuting often to Lisburn, Belfast or Newry. Along also being very convenient to Banbridge where a vast range of beneficial and essential amenities can be enjoyed including schools, health facilities and supermarkets.
- Should you want to come and view this property, please do not hesitate to contact Leanne in our Banbridge branch on 02840622226 or email email@example.com with all enquiries.
- Mortgage Advice
- Do you need any financial advice to assist you in purchasing this property? In all cases, we recommend our highly experienced in-house mortgage advice team 'Ritchie and McLean Mortgage Solutions'. Contact Paul today on 07867473086 for a free no obligation discussion.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: