4 Forde Close Seaforde , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 8NG
- Well Presented Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious sitting room
- Kitchen with dining space
- Separate utility area
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- PVC Double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Early viewing recommended
An excellently presented semi-detached property situated in the much sought-after village of Seaforde. The deceptively spacious home comprises sitting room, kitchen, with dining space and separate utility room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits for garden, laid in lawn to front and to the rear, an enclosed paved and grassed area. Seaforde is convenient to Dundrum, Newcastle, Downpatrick and Ballynahinch, with Belfast approximately 40 minutes away. Early viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged via our Ballynahinch branch. A lovely first time buy or investment.
LIVING ROOM 14' 6" x 14' 8" (4.42m x 4.47m)
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 5" x 20' 11" (3.18m x 6.38m)
STORE ROOM/UTILITY AREA 11' 7" x 8' 1" (3.53m x 2.46m)
BEDROOM 1 10' 5" x 12' 11" (3.18m x 3.94m)
BEDROOM 2 14' 5" x 9' 2" (4.39m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 11" x 8' 4" (3.33m x 2.54m)
BATHROOM 10' 3" x 7' 7" (3.12m x 2.31m)
OUTSIDE Front garden laid in lawn and enclosed rear paved and grassed area to rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.