4 Carlisle Avenue Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8PH
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Separate Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Recommended
We at Quinn are delighted to welcome to the sales market, this well presented detached bungalow which is situated in the popular Carlisle Park development within easy walking distance of the town centre. The accommodation comprises Kitchen with Dining space, separate dining and living room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and neat well maintained garden to front, tarmac driveway and tarmac to the rear and also benefits from a detached garage. With easy commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond, this would make an ideal for anyone needing ground level accommodation and early viewing is recommended.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL With linen closet.
LIVING ROOM 14' 6" x 12' 10" (4.42m x 3.91m)
DINING ROOM 10' 10" x 9' 2" (3.3m x 2.79m)
KITCHEN 12' 1" x 9' 1" (3.68m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM ONE 9' 9" x 9' 2" (2.97m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM TWO 9' 9" x 9' 5" (2.97m x 2.87m) With built in robes
BEDROOM THREE 9' 6" x 7' 1" (2.9m x 2.16m) With robes
BATHROOM 9' 1" x 6' 2" (2.77m x 1.88m)
DETACHED GARAGE 16' 6" x 10' (5.03m x 3.05m)
OUTSIDE Tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. Well maintained laid lawn to front and tarmac area to rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: