4 Burren Meadows Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8FD
|Price||Offers around £630,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Luxurious Detached Rural Home
- Four Large Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Deluxe Family Kitchen & Separate Utility Area
- Elevated Balcony Area with Spectacular Views
- Beautifully Designed & Maintained Gardens
- Solar Panels for Reduced Energy Costs
- Large Double Garage With Electric Doors
- Excellent & Convenient Location
- Available To View Now
DescriptionAn exquisitely presented four-bedroom detached home set on a site of just under 2 acres of perfectly designed garden and multiple patio areas. A perfect home to relax and unwind whilst enjoying the spectacular views over the tree canopy towards the rural countryside of County Down & Beyond. The home offers versatile family accommodation with stunning interior details and a high specification throughout.
Time will be needed to fully appreciate what’s on offer and as such we are happy to offer a private viewing giving ample time to fully appreciate this wonderful home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- The kitchen is the star of the show on the ground floor which was beautifully designed and handcrafted by Hanaway's of Hilltown. The kitchen sets the scene for the quality on offer throughout the home and includes solid walnut units and granite work surface with hidden features to enjoy during your private viewing. Beyond the kitchen there is a utility room which is large enough to be the main kitchen area of most homes. In a property of this quality entertaining space is essential and the formal dining area does not disappoint. In addition, there is a family room with the most amazing balcony presenting elevated views over the garden and the surrounding countryside. There is a lounge with feature fireplace and multiple aspect views. Bedroom one is also on the ground floor with ensuite bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. The ground floor area also provides a useful washroom for guests as well as a cloakroom and storage room.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- This area of the home is accessed via an incredible oak fitted staircase and has largely been unused by the current owners and as such offers the feeling of a high-end show home with brand new fixtures and fittings throughout. The area features three additional bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite. There is a deluxe family bathroom and the all-important Linen Closet. From this area of the home, you can also access the garage with tiled floor and additional utility area and workshop.
- The current owners have worked tirelessly to form areas of the garden to relax, unwind and enjoy country living. Thought has gone into the ideal planting position of the shrubs and plants to allow them to thrive, but also to cut down on the maintenance usually required to maintain a garden of this standard. It is hard to describe what's on offer by the written word and it is this area particularly that must be viewed to fully appreciate what's on offer to include a pergola covered BBQ area, designed paved walkways and planting, vegetable gardens with raised beds and perfectly maintained lawns.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURE POINTS
- Potential buyers will also be interested to know that the property offers the following:
- Electric Entrance Gates
- Jacuzzi Bath
- A CCTV & Alarm System
- Hard Wiring for Surround Sound System
- Modern Underfloor Oil Fired Central Heating System.
We are also advied that the location allows for full fibre broadband.
- A LITTLE BIT EXTRA....
- The property further benefits from an efficient solar system offering reduced energy costs and an enhanced energy efficient rating. Each area of the home is specifically zoned for individual room heat controls which again contributes to the high level of energy efficiency. The in-between floor is constructed using concrete bison slabs as opposed to timber joists which was a significant additional cost at the time, but worth it in terms of the sound proofing qualities between floors and the energy efficient qualities. Throughout the property there is solid oak trims and doors and the very best selection of bespoke electrical fittings. Quality oozes from this home, come along and see for yourself!
- Ideally placed off the main road between Ballynahinch and Dromore and within easy reach of the main routes to Belfast, Hillsborough & Lisburn. The A1 Dual Carriageway is only a short distance away and ideal for those who commute south to Dublin or North to Belfast.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.