38 Woodvale Green Dromara , Dromore , Down , BT25 2DT
|Price||Offers over £210,000|
|EPC Rating||D67/C73 (CO2: D59/D67)|
Make an Enquiry…
- Large Detached Home
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Pristine Interior Throughout
- Low Maintenance Garden Space
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Brilliant Location
- Stunning Views
- Contact Carrie on 02897564400
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This beautifully presented detached four bed home has been presented gorgeously for anyone who requires a change of scenery with nothing to do but move belongings! Providing ample parking including a large detached garage there is significant room for off-street parking and storage. The ground floor interior has been staged to perfection offering excellent entertainment and family space throughout. This consists of a huge lounge, high quality fitted kitchen/dining area, downstairs W.C and a further family room or potential fifth bedroom. On the first floor of the house, there are four brilliantly sized bedrooms including a master with en-suite, along with an exquisitely fitted main upstairs bathroom suite. The exterior of the property offers low maintenance entertainment space with a paved patio to the rear of the property and a small patch of grass to the front. Located in the ever popular location of Dromara village, this property is an absolute no brainer. Call to arrange your own scheduled private viewing on 02897564400 or email email@example.com at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment as we predict the level of interest to be high.
- The ground floor of the property consists of a WC, large lounge, spacious kitchen/dining area and further family room/potential fifth bedroom. On the first floor there are four well-sized bedrooms including a master with ensuite and a further main bathroom suite. The property also includes a detached garage which provides the possibility of ample parking and storage space.
- Located in the highly sought after village of Dromara, this home will suit all who require good connective routes to nearby towns. A good range of amenities can be noted at a short distance to the village centre point, and further amenities such as large grocery retailers and secondary schools can be made use of in nearby easily accessed towns such as Banbridge and Ballynahinch.
- The sale of this property is looked after by Carrie from our Ballynahinch branch. Carrie can be contacted on 02897564400 or by emailing Carrie@quinnestateagents.com. Alternatively direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.