« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Semi-detached House 5 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 2 Reception
38 Cliftonville Road Belfast , Antrim , BT14 6JY
Sale agreed £249,950
|Price||Offers around £249,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Luxurious Period Home
- Flexible Accommodation
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Living Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Entertaining Area
- Centrally Located
- Contact Edel on 07710 308 955 to View
DescriptionLocated close to Belfast Royal Academy, the oldest school in Belfast, this semi detached period home has been maintained to a high standard and offers flexible accommodation across three floors.
The ground floor comprises living room with open fire, dining room and generous kitchen, living and dining area, opening to the south facing, enclosed rear entertaining area and garden. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and family bathroom, while the second floor offers a further two double bedrooms, optional fifth bedroom/study, and ample storage.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and off street parking.
This home is flooded with natural light, the modern decor will surely appeal to those seeking a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Contact Edel on 07710308955 to organise your viewing.
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.5m x 3.89m
- with open fire
- DINING ROOM 4.01m x 3.43m
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM 6.4m x 4.14m
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- with access to storage area
- BEDROOM 1 5.33m x 4.47m
- BEDROOM 2 4.01m x 3.43m
- BATHROOM 2.92m x 2.24m
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 3.4m
- BEDROOM 4 3.81m x 2.97m
- BEDROOM/STUDY 5 3.76m x 2.29m
- LUGGAGE ROOM 4.04m x 1.45m
- with access to hotpress
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.