37 Castlewellan Road Dromara , Dromore , Down , BT25 2JJ
- Views for Days!
- Rural Location
- Detached Cottage
- Spacious Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Garden Surrounding Property
- Family Bathroom
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Contact Natasha on 02897564400
DescriptionA charming detached cottage in a delightful setting with stunning rural views. The front door opens to a central hallway giving access to all rooms.
Upon entering the property you get a sense of the charm and character of this home. The sizeable kitchen has a rear aspect making the most of the views. The lounge is also positioned to make the most of the views and has a modern fireplace.
There is also three sizeable bedrooms with a modern family bathroom
- The property is approached by a gravel drive leading to the rear of the property where there is a sizeable garden with unspoilt views of the countryside.
- Located just outside Dromara this property has the best of both worlds. Countryside living with close proximity to local shops, schools and transport links.
- This property is managed by Natasha McShane in our Ballynahinch Office. Natasha can be contacted on 02897564400 or by emailing email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Laura McClean from Richie & McClean Mortgage Solutions on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: