« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Townhouse 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
36 Struell Crescent Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6GT
Offers around £109,950
|Price||Offers around £109,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Semi-Detached Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Additional Sun Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient Location
- Chain Free
DescriptionWe are delighted to present to the sales market this two-bedroom mid-terraced home in the popular Struell Crescent area of Downpatrick. This home is finished to a good standard and offers superb accommodation, making it perfect as a first time buy or indeed as an investment.
In today’s thriving property market., properties like this do not sit long. So why not contact us in branch and arrange a private showing today on 02844612100!
- Ground Floor
- The ground floor of the property consists of an entrance porch leading into the main living area which has a good quality wooden floor and focal point electric fire. This room leads to the kitchen and sunroom, an ideal area of the home to dine and entertain. Lastly on the ground floor there is a good essential storeroom.
- First Floor
- On the first floor of this home is two good sized bedrooms, one of which offers the advantage of fitted robes. The bathroom is beautiful and consists of a bath with over shower, a WC and wash hand basin and luxury tiling throughout. Bedroom two also contains the hot-press ideal for linen storage.
- To the front of the property there a tarmac driveway suitable for off road parking and to the rear there is an ideal paved and stone patio area.
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact DONNAN RITCHIE from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.