36 School Road Ballyroney , Banbridge , Down , BT32 5JF
- Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge
- Open plan Kitchen/ Dining Area with Separate Utility
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Two First Floor Bedrooms with W.C.
- Rural Views to Rear
- Workshop, Storeroom & Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Stunning Four bedroom detached chalet bungalow in rural setting. The property comprises spacious living room leading through to kitchen/dining area, separate utility, ground floor bathroom, two ground floor bedrooms, one of which with ensuite and both with built in wardrobes. On the first floor you have two further bedrooms, both doubles with W.C. Outside the property benefits from the range of outbuildings to include garage, store room and workshop. The views from this property are unreal and you really have to see it in person to appreciate it. Call 02840622226 now or email Banbridge@quinnestateagents.com to get booked in.
LIVING ROOM 12' 1" x 15' 4" (3.68m x 4.67m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 14' x 14' 5" (4.27m x 4.39m)
UTILITY ROOM 7' 2" x 5' 9" (2.18m x 1.75m)
BATHROOM 10' 2" x 6' 6" (3.1m x 1.98m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 1" x 11' 10" (3.68m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 3" x 10' 1" (3.12m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 8" x 15' 5" (4.47m x 4.7m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' 8" x 14' (4.47m x 4.27m)
GARAGE 15' 2" x 14' 3" (4.62m x 4.34m)
STORE ROOM 13' 9" x 14' 3" (4.19m x 4.34m)
WORKSHOP 23' 10" x 14' (7.26m x 4.27m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.