36 Dunmore Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8PR
|Price||Asking price £450,000|
|EPC Rating||D65/D67 (CO2: D65/D67)|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Period Home
- Completely Modernised Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Principle Bedroom With Dressing Room & Ensuite
- Stunning Kitchen/Living & Dining Area
- Large Detached Garage With Room Above
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Income Generating Solar Panels
- Excellent & Convenient Location
- Move-In Ready
A wonderful large, detached period house originally constructed in 1905 and was once the School Master's home. Since then, the property was completely modernised and refurbished by the current owners in 2010 to allow for contemporary living. The unique design and current layout was for the purpose of creating a bright and airy space and they have certainly achieved this. The home is beautifully presented throughout and is situated in an exceptionally sought after location on the edge of Spa Village and close to the popular Montalto Estate and Spa Golf Club. To arrange a private viewing of this exquisite home, please contact our Ballynahinch Branch.
- Wonderfully restored throughout the amazing design offers two stunning reception rooms, a spacious reception hall, cloakroom, utility room, shower room and a washroom. There are four bedrooms with the principal offering a walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom with heated floor. The star of the show is the hugely spacious and high-quality German “Nextline” kitchen, living and dining area with bespoke cabinetry and design. This area of the home also has underfloor heating. From the cloak room, there is also access to a very useful attic room which could be used as an office or store. Above the garage there is an annex which should be viewed in person to appreciate the full extent of what is on offer. It could easily be used as a teenage den or as an “Airbnb” style income generating property (subject to approvals).
- The house is approached through electric double gates for vehicular access as well as a single pedestrian access with pebble path adding to the external charm of the property. There is a large driveway with ample parking space and a double detached garage with a fantastic room above. The garden and patio areas have benefited from landscape design and offer tiered dining and relaxation areas. In all the grounds extend to about 0.5 acres.
- A LITTLE BIT EXTRA
- Whilst we won't spoil all the surprises of this wonderful home as we highly recommend a visit in person, there are some extras to draw your attention to including income generating solar panels, the facility to wire in an electric car charging point, an Intruder Alarm and fantastic electric opening and closing blinds in the kitchen area.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: