35 Newcastle Road Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8NF
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Quaint Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- Investment Opportunity
- Spacious Gardens
- Convenient Location
- Chain Free
- Off Road Parking
- Potential Site (Subject to Planning)
- Sizeable Sunroom
- Viewing By Appointment
Set on an enticing plot of land, this quaint cottage is itching for a new owner to come in and bring back to it's former standard. An ideal purchase for an investor who has the vision to transform this property into a stylish home. With a well-sized proportionate room layout, the house currently shows high potential for a taste of TLC and refurbishment. If you think you have what it takes to make this your ideal picturesque property, don't hesitate to contact our Ballynahinch branch today and arrange a private viewing.
- The ground floor of this cottage offers a well sized main lounge, three ground floor bedrooms and a spacious sunroom on the far end of a generous kitchen space. The cottage offers two opposite end entertainment spaces with the lounge and sizeable sunroom to allow multiple rooms to be enjoyed at once. Should a potential buyer want to rebuild completely the site upon which the house currently sits is ideal and extremely viable to construct something spectacular. (subject to planning)
- This site sits in a very ideal location in terms of connective routes to nearby Drumaness and Clough for small amenities and further Ballynahinch, or Downpatrick for a wide selection of shops and high schools. The site also sits beside a primary school should this be a motivation for those with small families. Only a short distance from Newcastle, home to our beautiful Mourne mountains, this site sits in a perfect middle ground for everything you will need.
- The sale of this property is looked after by Jonathan from our Ballynahinch branch. Jonathan can be contacted on 02897564400 or by emailing Jonathan@quinnestateagents.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.