35 Gallows Street Dromore , Down , BT25 1BG
- Immaculate Mid Terraced Home
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Large Living Room
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Space
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- On Road Parking
- Move In Ready & Modernly Decorated
- Conveniently Located to Town centre
This recently decorated Three bedroom terraced home situated on Gallows Street Dromore is the ideal starter home or perfect for investment. The house comprises of a large bright living area, good sized kitchen, three generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The house is just minutes walk away from the town centre and all local amenities on its doorstep such as shops, schools and the bus stop. Dromore is ideal for those commuting to and from work with the easy access to the A1.
ENTRANCE HALL Tiled floor leading to living room and stairs to the first floor.
LIVING ROOM 19' 11" x 13' 8" (6.07m x 4.17m) Spacious room with carpet, TV point and dual window aspect.
KITCHEN/DINING 12' 0" x 9' 9" (3.66m x 2.97m) Tiled floor with modern range of high and low level units to include integrated hob, oven, extractor, recess for washing machine and space for a free standing fridge freezer. Recessed lighting and access to the rear through back door.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 1" x 9' 10" (3.68m x 3m) Dual aspect rear view room with carpet and TV point.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 1" x 9' 5" (3.38m x 2.87m) Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 0" x 8' 7" (2.44m x 2.62m) Laminate flooring with built in storage.
BATHROOM 8' 9" x 6' 7" (2.67m x 2.01m) Tiled floor and fitted with white four piece suite to included bath, W.C, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle fitted with electric shower.
OUTSIDE On road parking with right of way access to the side through entry. Rear deck area with coal shed behind.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.