34 Roughal Park Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6HB
- Detached Bungalow in Elevated Position
- Three Sizeable Bedrooms
- Generous Living Room with Open Fire
- Kitchen Leading to Utility & WC
- Dining Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage & Store Areas
- Well Maintained Lawns
- Stunning, Undisturbed Views
- Internal Inspection A Must!
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a three bedroom detached bungalow on a private, elevated site, with fabulous views over the Quoile River and surrounding countryside, in the exclusive Roughal Park area of Downpatrick. The property is well located at the edge of the town and is with close proximity to all local amenities. The accommodation comprises three double bedrooms, family bathroom, kitchen, utility room, WC, dining room and generous living room. Externally the property also benefits from ample off road parking, well maintained mature lawns, garage and basement store room. Early viewing is highly recommended and can be organised by calling Edel on 07710 308 955.
LIVING ROOM 19' 11" x 13' 0" (6.07m x 3.96m) double aspect with open fire with back boiler
DINING ROOM 14' 4" x 13' 0" (4.37m x 3.96m)
KITCHEN 14' 7" x 8' 6" (4.44m x 2.59m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 2" x 5' 6" (1.88m x 1.68m) leading to WC
BEDROOM 1 13' 6" x 8' 9" (4.11m x 2.67m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 10" x 9' 8" (3.61m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 5" x 8' 9" (2.87m x 2.67m)
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 6' 0" (2.57m x 1.83m)
GARAGE 17' 5" x 9' 0" (5.31m x 2.74m) with store
BASEMENT STORE 14' 7" x 12' 10" (4.44m x 3.91m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.