34 Rathfriland Road Dromara , Dromore , Down , BT25 2JG
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Recently Refurbished
- Lounge With Open Fire
- Kitchen With Breakfast Bar Area
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Hlazing
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
We are delighted to bring to the market this recently refurbished end terrace house on the Rathfriland Road, which provides easy access for commuting to Belfast, whilst also being located centrally in the historic village of Dromara. The property is sure to appeal to several types of purchasers including first time buyers and investors. To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Quinn Estate Agents on 02897 564400.
DescriptionGROUND FLOOR The ground floor comprises entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with breakfast bar and bathroom.
FIRST FLOOR The first floor comprises three bedrooms.
EXTERNAL The property benefits from an enclosed front and large rear garden.
LOCATION The property is conveniently located on the Rathfriland Road beside the filling station in the centre of Dromara Village. Dromara is a short distance from a number of main routes to Belfast and Newry including the A1 Dual Carriageway.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Point of Contact: Lindsey Torney Lindsey can be contacted by mobile on 07703612257 or by emailing email@example.com
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.