32 Edenderry Gardens Banbridge , Down , BT32 3BQ
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Red Brick Extended Mid Terrace Home
- Lounge with Cast Iron Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Shower Cubicle
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Semi Rural Front Aspect
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal for Investment or First Time Buy
DescriptionQuinn Estate Agents are pleased to bring this three bed, mid terrace extended property to the market. On entry to the property there is an open hallway which leads to the lounge with a cast iron fireplace & original polished floor boards. Further down the hall there is a downstairs WC & access to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with cream high & low level units & has the benefit of an integrated fridge/freezer, electric cooker & freestanding island. The kitchen has a tiled splashback & flooring, then extends out to an open plan living/dining with feature fireplace. The first floor comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms & a bathroom with three piece suite & shower cubicle. The property benefits from blinds fitted throughout, has front & rear gardens, semi rural country side views from the front & off road parking.
The property is situated off Peggy's Loaning, convenient to local amenities and a short distance from all Town Centre facilities.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Beautiful grey tiled floor in entrance hall leading to living room with cast iron fire surround and wood flooring. Open plan living to the rear of the property with Stunning country style kitchen fitted with integrated fridge freezer, space for cooker & dishwasher. The property also benefits from a ground floor W.C/utility area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with modern grey laminate flooring and one with oak laminate flooring. Family bathroom, white suite with tiled walls and comprising W.C, wash hand basin with vanity, bath and fully enclosed shower cubicle.
- To the front you have a fully enclosed front garden with raised beds and concrete pathway leading to the door. To the rear you have off road parking for two cars with outside tap and fully enclosed & private garden area through gate.
- BROCHURE - CONTACT PARAGRAPH
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BROCHURE - MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
email@example.com . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.