31 Saul Street Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6NG
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Exellent Mid Terrace Home
- Perfect First Time Buy Or Investment
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Dining Area
- Generous Outside Space
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC 68D
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Call 02844612100 To Arrange A Private Viewing
At Quinn we are highly excited to bring this excellent three bedroom mid-terrace home to market. Just a footfall from the heart of Downpatrick, this conveniently located home offers great location to access all schools, medical facilities and shopping outlet amenities available in the town. With one owner since 1982, this well loved family home lends perfectly as an investment opportunity and also remains an attractive property to consider as a first time buyer. With some great features such as PVC double glazed windows throughout, a spacious and open kitchen / dining area, a downstairs WC, oil fired central heating, an updated fuse board, bright external conservatory and three spacious bedrooms, Furthermore, the roof space is partially floored for storage purposes. This property is proportioned excellently and will appeal to buyers in a range of positions. Should you wish to book in a private showing this well finished home, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team in Downpatrick on 02844612100. Alternatively, please direct any email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Ground floor of this home contains a large kitchen / dining area, lounge, downstairs WC and under the stairs utility area. A conservatory is also accessed from the rear garden. On the first floor of the property, there are three spacious and well distributed bedrooms along with storage space and a main bathroom suite.
- To the rear of the property, there is a generously sized low maintenance garden with a large patio area and conservatory.
- A short, accessible distance from the main street of Downpatrick, this home is located perfectly to get into the centre of town. With a smooth route to the Belfast road for those who wish to commute towards Belfast. There are a range of schooling facilities available for all age groups and also available just a short distance away is the Downe hospital.
- To schedule a private viewing appointment, please contact the sales team in our Downpatrick branch on 028 4461 2100. Alternatively, direct all email enquiries to email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- Should you require any financial advice to assist you in buying this home, contact Donnan Ritchie, our highly experienced and professional in house mortgage advisor who can be contacted via phone call on 028 4483 5485 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.