31 Hillfoot Crescent Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8ES
- End Terraced property
- Three bedrooms all with a built in wardrobe
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom
- Large enclosed garden area
- Oil fired central heating
- Option to Extend Subject to Planning
- Early viewing recommended
- Ideal first time buy or investment
We are delighted to welcome to the sales market this three bedroom end terraced home which is positioned in the centre of the Hillfoot Crescent development and has ample parking facilities to the rear. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a living room with feature fireplace and a spacious kitchen with dining area. On the first floor there is a family bathroom and three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. Externally the property benefits from an extended low maintenance garden the front, side and rear. With the possibility of extension to the property, subject to the appropriate planning. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers with easy commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond, while close to the town amenities. Early viewing is highly recommended. Contact Caroline in our Ballynahinch Office for further information 07751667239 or email email@example.com
LIVING ROOM 14' 3" x 14' 1" (4.34m x 4.29m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 10' 2" x 17' 4" (3.1m x 5.28m)
BEDROOM 1 10' 2" x 10' 11" (3.1m x 3.33m) With robes.
BEDROOM 2 12' x 8' 9" (3.66m x 2.67m) With robes.
BEDROOM 3 9' 1" x 8' 5" (2.77m x 2.57m) With robes.
BATHROOM 5' 6" x 6' 2" (1.68m x 1.88m)
OUTSIDE The property benefits from an extended low maintenance garden, to front, rear and side.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: