3 Hawthorn Walk Dromore , County Down , BT25 1SW
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Pleasantly Presented Property
- Generous Lounge With Stove
- Modern Kitchen With Tiled Splashback Flooring
- Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Shower Room with Wash Hand Basin WC
- Low Maintenance Front Rear Gardens
- Communal Green Area To The Front
- Close to A1 Carriageway Local Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
Quinn Property Sales are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom, mid terrace property in the town of Dromore. On entering the property there is a bright entrance hallway which leads to the lounge and staircase. The generous lounge has a hard flooring & stove inset to the chimney breast. The lounge leads to a spacious kitchen which is fitted with modern cream high and low level unit with recesses for appliances & contrasting black worktop. The kitchen boasts a distinctive black subway tiled splash back surround & is floored with large black tiles. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms with built in robes & a generous single bedroom which also benefits from built in robes, all with hard flooring. The shower room consists of a corner shower & enclosure, WC & wash band basin with modern PVC cladded walls & tiled flooring.
DescriptionThe outdoor aspects of the property are low maintence with a paved front garden & decked area to the rear with access behind. The front property looks out onto a broad communal green area.
The property is ideally located, close to the A1 carriageway for commuters & nearby to doctors surgery, nursery, primary & secondary schools for local residents. This would be an ideal first time buy or for investment alike, call 02840622226 to arrange a viewing.
LIVING ROOM 14' 1" x 12' 7" (4.29m x 3.84m)
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 1" x 10' 1" (5.21m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM ONE 10' 10" x 10' 4" (3.3m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 0" x 8' 9" (3.66m x 2.67m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 0" x 8' 3" (2.74m x 2.51m)
SHOWER ROOM 6' 2" x 5' 5" (1.88m x 1.65m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.