« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Semi-detached House
29 Bishops Brae Avenue Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6TG
Offers around £159,950
|Price||Offers around £159,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Entertaining Area
- Much Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Contact Edel on 07710 308 955
This semi detached home is a welcome addition to the thriving property market. Located on a sizeable site in the ever popular Bishops Brae development at the edge of town and ideally located to take full advantage of all the local amenities and within a short walk of the open countryside.
- The beautifully decorated, move in ready property boasts to the ground floor, open plan kitchen with dining area and lounge. The family bathroom is located on the first floor, along with three bedrooms, all with built in storage.
- Externally the property boasts ample parking, easily maintained front garden and enclosed lawn to the rear, as well as paved entertaining area.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Donnan Ritchie from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819 or email Donnan on email@example.com
Donnan is based in our Downpatrick branch.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- To organise a viewing, please contact Edel on 07710 308 955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in:
The Chester Clanmaghery Grove Ballykinler Downpatrick 3 Bed Semi-detached House From £158,000 to £160,000