27 Croob Park Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8BB
- End Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Large Garden to Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Great Location, Close to Town Amenities
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
We are delighted to welcome onto the market this end terraced three bed property, in the Croob Park development, which provides easy access for commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and further afield, whilst also being a short distance from the centre of Ballynahinch. The property comprises of living room with feature fireplace, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and on the firs floor three bedrooms. This property further benefits from gardens, laid in lawn, to the front and large rear garden and paved area to the rear. The property is sure to appeal to several types of purchasers including first time buyers and investors. Early viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged via Caroline in our Ballynahinch Branch on 07751667239/02897564400.
LIVING ROOM 10' 1" x 12' 9" (3.07m x 3.89m)
KITCHEN 10' 6" x 12' 9" (3.2m x 3.89m)
BATHROOM 5' 6" x 6' 7" (1.68m x 2.01m)
BEDROOM 1 11' x 12' 9" (3.35m x 3.89m)
BEDROOM 2 9' 6" x 12' 9" (2.9m x 3.89m) With robes.
BEDROOM 3 10' 11" x 6' 9" (3.33m x 2.06m) With robes.
OUTSIDE Benefitting form garden laid in lawn, to front and rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.