27 Bishops Green Banbridge , Down , BT32 4FB
|Price||Offers around £275,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Stunning Detached Home
- Four Deceptively Spacious Bedrooms
- Separate Office & Entertainment Outbuilding
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Generous Lounge
- Detached Garage
- Constructed By 'Lotus Homes'
- High Energy Efficiency Rating - 82B
- Call Leanne on 02840622226
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to bring this beautifully appointed four bedroom detached property to the market. This property was constructed by the highly desirable 'Lotus Homes.' Located at prestigious Bishops Green in Banbridge, this modern family home is within walking distance to Banbridge Town and other local amenities. Its position beside the A1 dual carriage way makes it ideal for those commuting to Belfast and Dublin. The property offers fantastic family accommodation comprising of Entrance hall, Living room, Kitchen, utility room and WC on ground floor with four bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite) and bathroom on the first floor. Off street parking, enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Ensure to schedule a private viewing of this stunning property by calling Leanne in our Banbridge branch on 02840622226. Alternatively direct all email enquiries to email@example.com
- The ground floor of this immaculate property contains a generous lounge, W.C, cloakroom, open plan kitchen dining area with integrated Neff Applianc.es and utility room. On the first floor of this property, there are four sizeable bedrooms including a master with ensuite, along with a main bathroom also. The loft also has full flooring with integrated drop down ladder. There are also a range of outbuildings to the rear of the property including a large garage suitable for a car, and office/workshop space and an entertainment area which is laid with granite slabs.
- Conveniently located with easy access to the A1 and Banbridge, Bishops green is a highly desired development recently constructed by lotus homes. Just off the Castlewellan Road on the east side of Banbridge, the location offers excellent commuting options to Belfast and Dublin and a few minutes from Banbridge town centre where you will find a range of shopping outlets, supermarkets, recreational and educational facilities.
- If interested in scheduling a private viewing of this property, please contact Leanne on 02840622226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.