26A Lisburn Street Hillsborough , Down , BT26 6AB
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Shower Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking to Rear
- Electric Storage Heating
- Conveniently Located to Local Amenities
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Early Viewing Highly Reccommended
We are delighted to present this first floor apartment located in the historic village of Hillsborough with panoramic rear views overlooking the Castle gardens. Consisting of entrance hall open to stairs to the first floor, two well proportioned bedrooms, shower room, lounge, kitchen with cooker, fridge and washing machine and a small study. All floor coverings included in the sale. The property also benefits from PVC double glazed windows, economy 7 central heating, and garage plus parking to rear. This property is a minutes walk for shops, restaurants, churches, the forest park , Hillsborough Castle and bus routes to Belfast, Lisburn and Banbridge directions.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor and inner hall.
LIVING ROOM 14' 4" x 10' 9" (4.37m x 3.3m)
KITCHEN 10' 5" x 6' 6" (3.2m x 2m) Fitted with washing machine, fridge, cooker and breakfast bar table and stools.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 1" x 9' 8" (3.7m x 2.97m) Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 6' 11" (3.64m x 2.12m) Built in storage.
STUDY 8' 4" x 4' 6" (2.55m x 1.39m) Built in shelving.
SHOWER ROOM Fitted with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C.
GARAGE 19' 0" x 8' 5" (5.81m x 2.58m) Off road parking and garage access to the rear of the property.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.