« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Apartment 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
26A Cline Road Banbridge , Down , BT32 3HS
Sale agreed £80,000
|Price||Offers around £80,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Outside Storage Area
- Gas Heating
- Chain Free Sale
- EPC C 74
- Viewing By Appointment
DescriptionVery well presented ground floor apartment with rear garden, gas heating and modernly finished throughout. Situated in the convenient location of Cline Road off the Old Newry Road, with walking distance of the town centre and amenities. Features include gas heating, PVC windows, doors and with the property having been freshly painted you could just move in.
Early viewing recommended by calling the agent to arrange.
- Entrance hall leading to the large living room with laminate flooring. Modern kitchen with tiled flooring. Fully tiled bathroom with modern white three piece suite. Two good sized bedrooms and built in storage in hallway.
- On street parking to front with a small enclosed garden to rear with outside storage.
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226 or email - email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
firstname.lastname@example.org . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.