26 Croob Park Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8BB
Make an Enquiry…
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Well Distributed Layout
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- Off-street Parking
- Ideal Investment Property
- Conveniently Located
- First Time Buyers
- EPC 64|D
- Call Carrie on 07803626095
This well presented 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment offers well distributed space located on the west side of the vibrant Ballynahinch market town. Aesthetically decorated, this snug apartment is the perfect investment or first-time buy. Complete with a high standard kitchen and bathroom suite, and a relative outdoor area for off-street parking, this apartment ticks all the boxes for those who wish to be close to local amenities available a short distance away in the centre of the town. Ensure to schedule a private viewing appointment at your earliest convenience as we presume interest will remain high. Call Carrie in our Ballynahinch branch on 07803626095 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- with side entrance stairs leading to an open central landing, the apartment contains 2 spacious bedrooms with integrated wardrobe space in each, the second bedroom having a dividing wall opening a separate dressing area. A well-sized lounge are with some further storage , nicely presented bathroom and high quality kitchen also.
- Located off the Grove Road on the west side of Ballynahinch, Croob Park is conveniently placed to access amenities in the centre of town. Ballynahinch is alsa an excellent connective point for those who will be commuting to nearby locations such as Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge and Downpatrick.
- The sale of this property is looked after by Carrie from our Ballynahinch branch. Carrie can be contacted on 02897564400 or by emailing Carrie@quinnestateagents.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.