25 Tullynacree Road Downpatrick , Down , BT30 9AH
- Luxurious Detached Family Home
- Four Sizable Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Large Open Plan Kitchen, Living & Dining Area
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- Lounge with Feature Stove Area
- Detached Garage, with Loft Above
- Rear Entertaining Area & Large Mature Site
- Stunning, Undisturbed Views
- Fabulous Forever Family Home
We are very excited to market this fabulous forever family home, approx. 3400+ sq ft home, situated on approx. 2 acres, set of the Annacloy Road and will only be fully appreciated by internal inspection. The property is immaculate and comprises to the ground floor, lounge, large open plan kitchen, living, dining area, leading to sunroom, seperate family room, (currently a home gym) with utility and downstairs WC. The first floor landing offers a relaxing area to take in the stunning views, and leads to the master bedroom with ensuite, family bathroom and three further double bedrooms. Externally the property is approached by a tarmac drive, surrounded in lawn and is further enhanced with a detached double garage, with loft area above and paved rear entertaining area. Contact Caroline on 07751667239 to book your viewing.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL 7' 6" x 9' 8" (2.29m x 2.95m)
WC 4' 6" x 10' 4" (1.37m x 3.15m)
LOUNGE 14' x 14' 9" (4.27m x 4.5m)
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING 14' 11" x 32' (4.55m x 9.75m)
SUNROOM/DINING 13' 1" x 14' 10" (3.99m x 4.52m)
UTILITY ROOM 9' 1" x 9' 8" (2.77m x 2.95m)
GYM/FAMILY ROOM 16' 4" x 14' 8" (4.98m x 4.47m)
LANDING 19' 11" x 9' 9" (6.07m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 6" x 14' 8" (4.72m x 4.47m)
BEDROOM 2 14' 1" x 14' 9" (4.29m x 4.5m)
BEDROOM 3 15' x 14' 9" (4.57m x 4.5m)
BEDROOM 4 9' 1" x 14' 8" (2.77m x 4.47m)
BATHROOM 9' x 9' 11" (2.74m x 3.02m)
DOUBLE GARAGE 27' 6" x 21' (8.38m x 6.4m) With WC.
OUTSIDE Tarmac drive, large garden and mature trees, with raised paved entertainment area.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.