25 Drumlough Road Hillsborough , Down , BT26 6PY
- Detached Family Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living and Dining
- Sizable Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage
- Large, Well Maintained Lawns
- Much Sought After Location
- Potential Development Subject to Appropriate Planning
- Contact Caroline 02897564400
We welcome to the sales market this charming and well presented detached bungalow, located in a sought after and highly desirable location, on the outskirts of Royal Hillsborough. Accommodation comprises, spacious entrance hall with closet, open plan lounge and dining room, kitchen, with pantry, three well proportioned bedrooms, all with robes and a family bathroom with white suite. Externally the property benefits from idyllic countryside views and approached by a tarmac drive with ample parking and a sizeable, garden surrounding the property, with an abundance of mature shrubs and trees. The property further avails of a detached garage. The property is a short drive away from the delightful village of Hillsborough with its many restaurants, cafes and shops, as well as the picturesque Hillsborough Forest Park. It is also most convenient to the A1 and the M1 motorway for commuting to Belfast and Dublin.
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL With closet.
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM 25' 4" x 13' 6" (7.72m x 4.11m)
KITCHEN 13' 2" x 10' 5" (4.01m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 5" x 9' 10" (3.78m x 3m) With robes.
BEDROOM 2 11' x 9' 6" (3.35m x 2.9m) With robes.
BEDROOM 3 10' 6" x 9' 10" (3.2m x 3m) With robes.
BATHROOM 10' 9" x 7' 6" (3.28m x 2.29m) Hot press.
GARAGE 20' 11" x 11' 2" (6.38m x 3.4m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.