24 Scaddy Road Downpatrick , Down , BT30 9BP
|Price||Offers around £295,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom + Additional Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Triple Glazed Windows
- Excellent Location
Designed and built to maximise the view of the lough, this wonderful bungalow will undoubtedly be of interest to many. It is clear to see that the home has been very well maintained both inside and out by the current owners which can only be fully appreciated by an onsite viewing. Situated in a prime location on the Scaddy Road which nestles between Downpatrick, Crossgar and Killyleagh, this family home ticks all the boxes. To arrange a private showing, please contact Jonathan in our Downpatrick branch.
- The accommodation on offer within this property consists of an entrance hall, a lounge with focal point fire and a front and side aspect providing an abundance of natural light and magnificent views. There is an additional family snug which could be used for other purposes if desired by the new purchaser such as a home office or additional bedroom. There is a spacious kitchen with a range of high and low level units and space for dining. The property benefits from a very practical utility room which provides excellent storage. There are four spacious bedrooms, one of which has excellent built in robes. Lastly there is a family bathroom and an additional shower room at the end of the hall.
- Outside, there is spectacular views from various locations of the site which make this property unique and hugely desirable. The area surrounding the property has been beautifully maintained to include lawned areas, paved paths and beautifully maintained shrubbery and beds. There is a tarmac driveway which leads to the integral garage and provides ample parking space.
- Other Information
- We are advised by the Vendors that the property is Freehold.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.