« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed End-terrace House 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Reception
23 Windyridge Banbridge , Down , BT32 3GX
Sale agreed £127,500
|Price||Offers around £127,500|
Make an Enquiry…
- End Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor W.C
- Oil Heating
- 1200 Sq Ft
- EPC C 72
- Two Parking Spaces
- Viewing By Appointment
DescriptionThis roomy three bedroom home provides generous accommodation over two floors. Situated on an end site provides a slightly bigger garden than others within the development.
This property is only a short distance from the town centre, local amenities, schools and would suit a first time buyer or investor alike with a rental potential of £600 plus per calendar month.
Contact Leanne on the numbers or email provided lower down to make a viewing of your potential new home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Spacious ground floor with laminate and tiled flooring throughout. Entrance hall with access to W.C, living room & Kitchen. The lounge is a fair size with dual aspect windows. Large Kitchen/Dining area with patio doors leading to garden & fitted with range of high and low level units to include integrated hob, oven, recess for washing machine & dishwasher. Extra storage area under stairs.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Three good sized bedrooms all with laminate flooring & master with ensuite. Ensuite with tiled flooring & comprising shower cubicle, W.C & wash hand basin. Main bathroom with tiled flooring, bath with tiled walls behind, W.C & wash hand basin.
- Red brick exterior with two parking spaces to the front. End site with side and rear garden, all fully enclosed & low maintenance.
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226/07703612260 or email - email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
firstname.lastname@example.org . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.