23 Church Court Clough , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 8QX
- Modern Interior
- Stunning Kitchen with Feature Island
- Light & Bright Reception Room
- Stylish Family bathroom
- 3 Bedroom
- Adaptable Layout
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden in Lawn
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Contact Natasha on 07751667239
DescriptionThis beautifully presented semi detached house has been finished to a very high standard with a sizeable open plan kitchen dining area with a feature island and a utility room.
The ground floor has a light and bright reception room with feature fire and surround. A modern family bathroom and bedroom. This property offers adaptable living space and can be configured to suit family needs.
The bedrooms on the upper floor are all a good size and each have storage space into the eaves. The house has a modern décor with numerous upgrades throughout and is clearly a well loved property move in ready for its next owners.
- Outside there is parking to the side of the property leading to a rear garden laid out in lawn and enclosed with hedging lending it the privacy of the space. The front aspect of the property has a lovely lawned garden with trees and shrubs
- Situated just of the Castlewellan Road this home is in an ideal location to enjoy the beautiful surrounding areas of outstanding natural beauty. Within a short distance to the scenic Mourne Mountains, National Trust Parks and the stunning Blue Flag beach at Tyrella. It is also within a short walking distance to the town centre where there is public transport easily accessible for many local primary and secondary schools.
- This property is managed by Natasha McShane, who can in contacted on 07751667239 or by emailing email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If your require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact Laura McLean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: