23 Brookdale Banbridge , Down , BT32 3FD
- Modern Mid Terraced Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Tiled Family Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Private Rear Garden
- Conveniently Located to Schools
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Affordable Modern Property
- Call 02840622226 to Book a Viewing
Extremely attractive three bedroom townhouse, move in ready and modernly decorated from top to bottom. This beautiful home will not sit about for long so please call or email early to avoid disappointment. The property comprises a spacious lounge with wooden flooring & open fire, Open plan kitchen/dining room fitted with a modern range of kitchen units and stunning tiled floor throughout. On the first floor you have a bathroom with modern three piece suite, two double bedrooms & one single room. Outside you have allocated parking to the front with and a fully enclosed, low maintenance and private rear garden. Viewing by appointment only by calling Leanne on 02840622226 or email email@example.com
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate flooring with access to the living room and stairs to the first floor.
LIVING ROOM 16' 1" x 12' 4" (4.9m x 3.76m) Wooden flooring with storage under stairs, open fire and french doors leading to the kitchen.
KITCHEN/DINING 10' 1" x 15' 7" (3.07m x 4.75m) Tiled floor and fitted with a modern range of high and low level units to include extractor fan, hob, oven and stainless steel sink unit. Space for washing machine and free standing fridge freezer.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 2" x 8' 9" (4.32m x 2.67m) Wooden flooring & TV Point.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 0" x 8' 10" (3.66m x 2.69m) Rear view aspect.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 0" x 6' 5" (3.05m x 1.96m) Built in wardrobe.
BATHROOM 5' 10" x 6' 5" (1.78m x 1.96m) Fitted with a white three piece suite with partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
OUTSIDE Allocated tarmac parking to the front with a low maintenance and completely private rear garden with paving and deck areas.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.