« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached Bungalow 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 3 Reception
229 Ardglass Road Downpatrick , Down , BT30 7ED
Offers around £325,000
|Price||Offers around £325,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Luxurious Family Bungalow
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master En_Suite
- Generous Lounge with Stove
- Sizeable Family Room with Outdoor Access
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Mature Site with Ample Parking
- Paved Entertaining Area & Detached Garage
- A Must View Property!
DescriptionCountry or Coastal Living... ticking both boxes, we present to the sales market, this luxurious four bed detached family bungalow, situated on an enclosed, mature plot, approximately 2 miles from the fishing village of Ardglass.
Immaculately presented throughout and offering flexible accommodation perfect for the modern day living, the current owners unique design and layout creates a bright and airy home, which will appeal to those seeking nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
In addition, the current owners have obtained open ended planning permission to convert the current conservatory to a sun room, and the partially floored attic space, subject to appropriate approvals, could be converted to provide further living accommodation.
Early viewing is highly recommended and can be organised by calling Edel on 07710 308 955.
- C.2000sq ft of flexible living across one floor, comprising four double bedrooms including master en-suite, family bathroom, kitchen and dining area, conservatory, utility room, family room and lounge with stove.
- Externally the property provides ample off road parking, mature lawns, paved entertaining area, detached garage and breath-taking views of the Mourne Mountains and surrounding countryside.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Donnan Ritchie from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07545 576 819 or email Donnan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Donnan is based in our Downpatrick branch.
- To organise a viewing, please contact Edel on 07710 308 955 or email@example.com
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: