22 Millbank Grove Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8WQ
|Price||Offers around £195,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Immaculate Semi Detached Home
- Five Bedrooms or Four Plus Office
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge with Stove Fitted
- Contemporary Kitchen with Island
- Separate Utility Area
- Ground Floor W.C
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC B 83 - Low Running Costs
- Viewing By Appointment
This beautifully presented, semi-detached four/five bedroom home is a head turner for those wanting a hassle free new home. With a pristine kitchen and outstandingly kept spacious garden, this like-new house would be a perfect purchase for all interested parties. Complete with two bedrooms on the second floor, space is not an issue! In a peaceful development on the east side of Ballynahinch, this property sits in fine stead for those wanting to relocate to a conveniently located, friendly neighbourhood. Keeping energy bills to a minimum with an efficient, high energy rating, this attractive property is ready for viewings to be scheduled by calling Carrie in our Ballynahinch branch on 07803 626 095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This relatively new construction offers a pristinely finished, ample amount of space, with the ground floor containing a well-sized lounge, outstanding kitchen, utility area, cloakroom and WC. Moving to the first floor there is a beautifully finished main bathroom and the master bedroom and en-suite. Also on the first floor, another excellently sized bedroom along with a smaller bedroom to the front of the property. Finally, a loft conversion offering two additional bedrooms to the second floor, maximising the accommodation potential of the gorgeous turn-key home.
- Located in a newly developed neighbourhood on the east side of Ballynahinch market town, this like-new construction offers both style and practicality for those who need wish to easily access local amenities in the centre of town a short distance away. It's location also lends well to those who wish to commute to work in Belfast or Lisburn and other localities.
- The sale of this property is looked after by Carrie from our Ballynahinch branch. Carrie can be contacted on 02897564400 or by emailing Carrie@quinnestateagents.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.