« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Terrace House 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
20 Windmill Street Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8HB
Sale agreed £85,000
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
|EPC Rating||E53/D63 (CO2: E53/D63)|
Make an Enquiry…
- Mid Terrace Property
- Located In Ballynahinch Town Centre
- One Bedroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Chain Free
- Viewing By Appointment
- Call Carrie on 02897564400
Twenty Windmill Street is a Mid-Terrace property located within Ballynahinch Town Centre. Ideal as an investment or first time buy this property offers low maintenance living and the convenience of living within a town centre with local amenities literally on the door step. To arrange a viewing, please contact us at our Ballynahinch branch.
- The accommodation comprises entrance porch, living area, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. On the first floor is a large spacious bedroom with built in robes.
- The property fronts onto the street in windmill street. To the rear of the property is an enclosed yard area with access for bins and oil from the nearby entry.
- The sale of this property is managed by Carrie who is based in our Ballynahinch branch. Carrie can be contacted in branch on 02897564400 or by email email@example.com
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- For advice on financing the purchase of this property please do not hesitate to contact Laura McLean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07731435310.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.