2 Marcevin Grove Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8YY
|Price||Offers around £360,000|
|EPC Rating||D56/D64 (CO2: D56/D64)|
Make an Enquiry…
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Flexible Accommodation (Currently 4 Bedroom)
- Three Reception Rooms, Including;
- Separate Dining Room
- Large Open Plan Kitchen
- Fitted Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Beautifully Mature Gardens
- Viewing By Appointment
We are delighted to receive instructions on the sale of this fantastic detached family home located in the Spa area of Ballynahinch. Spa is just outside Ballynahinch and is a fantastic place to live and offers an excellent primary school, Spa Golf Club, Ballynahinch Ruby Club and the award winning Montalto Estate all nearby. The property itself has been immaculately presented and can only truly be appreciated by an in-person viewing which can be arranged by contacting Jonathan in our Ballynahinch branch or by e-mailing email@example.com
- GROUND FLOOR
- The ground floor of this property offers adaptable accommodation and the possibility of an additional ground floor bedroom if needed, (the additional room is used currently as a family snug). There is added benefit of a ground floor washroom with WC and useful storage via a spacious cloakroom. There is an impressive hand painted kitchen with ample space for everyday dining plus an additional dining room which is ideal for entertaining. The large living room with front aspect is warm and welcoming with the added benefit of a cosy open fire. The ground floor also consists of a utility room which also provides access to the integral garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The first floor also provides options for flexibility including an extra bedroom or study which is currently used as a dressing room by the current owners. The additional space provides for four spacious bedrooms, including a master with ensuite and a built in wardrobe. A beautiful family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubical and the all important storage via a large linen closet complete the upstairs.
- With any family home, it is important to have a space to relax and unwind. The very well maintained garden and decking areas of this home certainly do not disappoint and offer hugely private outside space not often found with properties located in small developments.
- The sale of this property is managed by Jonathan from our Ballynahinch branch. Jonathan can be contacted in branch or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: