« Back to Search Results
Status: For sale Detached House 4 Bedroom 2 Reception
19 New Line Road Seaforde , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 8PN
Offers around £420,000
|Price||Offers around £420,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- CHALET BUNGALOW
- 4 BEDROOMS
- TWO WITH ENSUITES
- AMPLE FAMILY SPACE
- SPACIOUS SOUTH FACING GARDENS
- EPC 64/D
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
- UNDERFLOOR OIL HEATING
- ALARM FITTED
- CALL - Carrie ON 07803 626095
DescriptionSpoiled with extensive outdoor greenspace, this fresh and airy listing is an excellent option for growing families and those looking for a new start on New Line! On a mature site these generous gardens pose perfectly for bright Spring mornings and upcoming summer soirees!
This stunning, four bedroom detached bungalow internally boasts 249 square metres of well presented and distributed space with some unique features such as the bridge landing in the wide entrance hall accessing the two bedrooms & main bathroom on the first floor. Other added extras include a large additional wooden shed/workshop along with a tranquil pond and patio area perfect for sun loungers and prosecco!
A large stoned driveway will provide ample parking for multiple cars and a further patioed decking to the rear of the property serving as yet another gorgeous entertainment space. Attractive external features with inside offering an abundance of accommodation. A large scope open plan kitchen and dining area with island and breakfast bar creates an inclusive space for the whole family. A further adjoining lounge is presented beautifully with a warm open fire for the cold winter months.
The ground floor further consists of a fully plumbed utility room with back door access, a second generous lounge/living room with adjoining W.C and two bedrooms. A huge selling point for this property is the attractive size of all four double bedrooms! Both ground floor bedrooms are inclusive with ensuite facilities and a third on the second floor contains a sizeable walk-in wardrobe and access to eave storage. Presented perfectly throughout, should you be interested ensure to contact Carrie in our Ballynahinch office at your earliest convenience on 02897564400. Alternatively email email@example.com
- The ground floor of this property contains two bedrooms, both with ensuite facilities, two large reception rooms, W.C, utility room and an open plan kitchen/dining area. Upstairs a further two spacious bedrooms with one having a well-sized walk-in wardrobe. The property also comes with a 16'4"x11'11" Wooden shed/workshop.
- Located conveniently to Seaforde village, the property offers accessibility main routes to Newcastle and further afield alternatively to Belfast and Lisburn via Ballynahinch. Amenities only a short drive away with Clough being 5/6 minutes away, Newcastle on 15 mins away and Downpatrick situated 15 minutes from the property. The added benefit of Forestside & Sprucefield within a 30 minute drive for those loving to shop. The property is also with reach of so many local schools.
- This property is managed by Carrie who can be contacted in branch on 02897564400/07803 626095 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact Laura from Ritchie Mclean Mortgage Solutions on 07731435310
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: