19 Kilmore Road Kilmore, Crossgar , Downpatrick , Down , BT30 9HJ
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Development/Refurbishment Opportunity
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Areas
- Rear Enclosed Garden Area
- Excellent & Convenient Location
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- E. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Viewing Strictly By Appointment
- T. 02897 564400
Often we are asked if there are any "do'er uppers" available - Well look no further, this is one that provides an excellent opportunity to project manage a refurbishment or development (subject to approvals) in the village of Kilmore, which is a short distance from Crossgar in one direction and Annacloy in the opposite direction. Clearly once an outstanding home, this property has fallen into disrepair in recent years and requires the right touch to restore to its former glory. The property can be viewed by contacting our Ballynahinch branch on 02897564400.
DescriptionGROUND FLOOR On the ground floor the current layout consists of a living room, kitchen, hall, utility area and back hall.
FIRST FLOOR The first floor has two good sized bedrooms and a small box room together with toilet area. During refurbishment it is likely the eventual owner will reconfigure the layout.
OUTSIDE The property fronts the road, however to the rear of the property is an enclosed walled garden area with a variety of outbuildings. Beyond this is a long garden/grass area.
FURTHER INFORMATION This is a property which requires major refurbishment and is priced accordingly. It is unlikely that a mortgage could be achieved on the property in its current state.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.