18 Vianstown Heights Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 6TF
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms, Two with Built in Robes
- Generous Living Room with Open Fire
- Spacious Kitchen leading to Dining Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden Entertaining Area
- Large Garage
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Highly Desirable Location
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- A Must See Property!
Quinn Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the sales market, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached home positioned on a corner site in this popular cul de sac, off the Bishopsbrae Road in Downpatrick. The property enjoys a well maintained garden and entertaining area at the rear and has ample parking with a good-sized, decoratively stoned drive to the front, leading to the large garage. The accommodation comprises to the ground floor, a generous living and an open plan kitchen/dining room. Whilst on the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built in robes and a family bathroom. The property is well positioned at the edge of the town and is in close proximity of all local amenities. Early viewing is highly recommended and can be organised via Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
LIVING ROOM 14' 11" x 11' 10" (4.55m x 3.61m) with open fire
KITCHEN 10' 10" x 10' 7" (3.3m x 3.23m)
DINING ROOM 10' 7" x 10' 6" (3.23m x 3.2m)
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 10" x 10' 8" (4.22m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 9' 1" (3.63m x 2.77m) with built in robes
BEDROOM 3 8' 4" x 7' 11" (2.54m x 2.41m) with built in robes
BATHROOM 10' 8" x 7' 7" (3.25m x 2.31m)
GARAGE 21' 8" x 9' 0" (6.6m x 2.74m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: