« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Maisonette 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Reception
18 Kenlis Place Banbridge , Down , BT32 3LP
Sale agreed £72,950
|Price||Offers around £72,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- First Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Gas Heating
- Balcony Overlooking Park
- Chain Free Sale
- EPC - C 76
- Move In Ready
- Viewing By Appointment
DescriptionConveniently located two bedroom maisonette. The property entrance is on the first floor with steps from the side of the apartment block. The property has two floors with a modern kitchen/dining area and lounge on the ground floor and two reasonably sized bedrooms and fully tiled shower room on the first floor. Added benefit of a balcony overlooking Solitude Park which is accessed from front hallway.
Perfect first time buy or investment, rental potential of £550.00 per month would be achievable.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door accessed from steps to the left hand side of the apartment block. Entrance hall tiled leading to the kitchen which is modern, tiled and fitted with hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and recess for washing machine. Lounge fitted with laminate flooring with access to the front hall & external balcony.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Two first floor bedrooms, both with carpet & built in storage. Fully tiled & modern shower room fitted with W.C, wash hand basin and enclosed shower cubicle with recessed lighting.
- Balcony to the front and rear access from side stairway with on road parking to front.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this property, please do not hesitate to contact Paul McClean from Ritchie & McLean Mortgage Solutions on 07867473086 or email Paul on
email@example.com . Paul is based in our Banbridge Office, 18 Bridge Street, Banbridge BT32 3JS
- If you require a viewing please get in contact via phone Leanne on 02840622226 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.