17a Windmill Gardens Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8EP
- Perfect Investment Opportunity
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Rental Potential £425.00 Per Month
- Chain Free Sale
- Well Presented Property
- Early Viewing Recommended
This ground floor home is set in the well established Windmill Gardens area of Ballynahinch. Upon viewing, you will be surprised by the spacious accommodation on offer to include entrance hall, living room, kitchen, one bedroom and a bathroom. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, front garden and a shared low maintenance back yard to include storage shed. Conveniently situated to the local amenities and within an easy commute to Belfast, Downpatrick & Newcastle. This fine home is an excellent first time buy or investment and viewing is recommended. Early Viewing Highly recommended by calling 02897564400 or emailing email@example.com
LIVING ROOM 12' 7" x 12' 6" (3.84m x 3.81m) Spacious & bright room.
KITCHEN 12' 5" x 7' 8" (3.78m x 2.34m) Fitted with a range of high and low level units to include integrated hob & Oven.
BEDROOM 12' 11" x 9' 7" (3.94m x 2.92m) Built in storage.
BATHROOM Fitted with W.C, wash hand basin & bath with tiled flooring and PVC panelled walls.
OUTSIDE Fully enclosed shared rear yard with storage shed.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.