16 Pheasant Hill Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8FL
- Three Bedroom Home
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Living Room With Feature Stove
- Large Kitchen Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Private Garden
- Chain Free
- Move-In Ready
This is a fantastic three bedroom semi-detached home in the very popular Pheasant Hill development. The property was constructed approximately 5 years ago and has been built to an extremely high standard. This standard is notable in the fact that the property achieved a "B" rating in energy efficiency which is very rare and this translates into lower running costs. The property enjoys an elevated site within the development and has uninterrupted front views over the town towards Montalto Estate, with the Dromara Hills in the distance. We would love to welcome you to view this home, and this can be arranged by contacting our Ballynahinch Branch.
- GROUND FLOOR
- The current owner has maintained the turn key feel originally presented by the builders a short time ago and therefore the lucky purchaser will no doubt benefit from the freshness and newness of the property. This is apparent upon entering the entrance hall with modern tiled floor and an abundance of natural light penetrating through the large sidelight to the right hand side of the composite front door. The hall allows access to the living room with front aspect and feature wood burning stove. The kitchen is designed to allow space for dining and entertaining with a set of double doors opening up to the private back garden. The property also benefits from the inclusion of a ground floor washroom.
- First Floor
- The first floor area is accessed from an open and spacious hallway which also has a hotpress for linen storage. The property has three spacious bedrooms, including a master with ensuite and a family bathroom which has the benefit of a separate shower cubicle as well as a bath.
- The property has a side driveway with enough parking for at least two cars and this driveway is Tarmaced. There is also a front lawned garden area which can be used to enjoy the fantastic front views. To the rear the garden is spacious and fully enclosed & with no further properties behind offers greater privacy.
- A little Extra....
- In addition to a standard specification, there is an additional intruder alarm system, integrated washer/dryer and an integrated dishwasher. The property has also an enhanced electrical specification with ample sockets and additional spotlights in some rooms.
- Mortgage Advice
- If you require financial advice to buy this property, we are more than happy to recommend Laura McClean from Ritchie & McClean Mortgage Solutions. Laura can be contacted on 07731435310.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: