« Back to Search Results
Status: Sale agreed Semi-detached House 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 2 Reception
16 Bishops Brae Avenue Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6TG
Sale agreed £169,950
|Price||Offers around £169,950|
Make an Enquiry…
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-detached home
- Great apppeal to First Time Buyers
- Ideal Investment
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC 65D
- Recently renovated
- Excellent Location
DescriptionThis recently renovated three bed, semi-detached family home conveniently located at the edge of town, but close to the various amenities Downpatrick has to offer, including local schools, as well as having a regular bus service passing the door is a welcomed addition to the property market.
The ground floor accommodation comprises living room, kitchen dining room and sunroom, while the first floor houses the three bedrooms, all with built in robes and family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts an enclosed rear entertaining area, easily maintained lawn areas and ample off road parking, along with detached garage.
Early viewing is encouraged and can be organised by contacting our Downpatrick sales team on 02844 612100
- This well presented home consists of an open plan kitchen area, spacious sunroom, a living room, bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
- Bishops Brae Avenue is located on the edge of Downpatrick with great access to local schools, leisure amenities and shopping facilities available in the town centre.
- Contact our Downpatrick Sales Team on 028 4461 2100 or email email@example.com
- Mortgage Advice
- Do not hesitate to contact our highly recommended in house mortgage advisor Donnan Ritchie on 07545 576819. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.