158A Downpatrick Road Annacloy , Ballynahinch , Down , BT24 8SN
- Detached Bungalow
- Modern Interiors
- Contemporary Kitchen Dining Room
- Large Family Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Private Location
- Outbuilding & Storage
- Sizeable Gardens
- Tarmac Driveway
- Call Natasha 02897564400
DescriptionThis spacious and detached bungalow is set in a quiet and secluded location within easy reach of several local villages. There is a modern and contemporary feel that runs throughout with the kitchen / dining area being finished to a high standard.
On entering the property you have a hallway leading to a sizeable lounge and the first of three bedrooms both with front facing aspect. The lounge, with double doors, has a fireplace with an open fire. The Kitchen has a range of modern high and low level units with a feature breakfast bar island housing an induction stove top and extractor fan and lighting. There is ample space for a table and offers a flexible modern living approach that is adaptable to suit all needs.
The house is further enhanced with a modern spacious family bathroom, 2 further bedrooms with the principal benefiting from built in robes and an ensuite bathroom.
- Externally this home benefits from sizeable gardens laid in lawn with a tarmac drive surrounding the property. It is further enhanced with a separate raised decked patio area suitable for outdoor entertaining. The home is sheltered by trees and shrubs which lends to the rural and private feel. There is also a sizeable outbuilding and storage area.
- Situated near several local villages this home is the perfect setting for country living whilst not being too remote. With local transport, shops, schools and commuter links easily accessible.
- This property is managed by Natasha McShane who can be contacted in branch on 02897564400 or by emailing email@example.com
- MORTAGE ADVICE
- If you require financial advice on the purchase of this home, please do not hesitate to contact Laura Mclean from Ritchie & Mclean Mortgage Solutions on 07731435310
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: