14 Winchester Road Carryduff , Belfast , Antrim , BT8 8QQ
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Two Sizable Bedrooms
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen with Dining
- Spacious Living Room
- Luxury Shower Room
- Tarmac Drive to front
- Enclosed Rear Garden, with Countryside Views
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Development of Winchester
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
We at Quinn welcome to the sales market, this beautifully presented and well-maintained property. The property offers superb accommodation in the popular Winchester development. Comprising of spacious living room with log burner, open plan modern kitchen with dining room. On the first floor the property has two sizable bedrooms, one with fully fitted robes, originally a three-bed layout the present owner converted to two bedrooms but can easily be changed if required and luxury shower room. Outside the property is approached by tarmac drive and well maintained enclosed rear garden to rear, laid in lawn and overlooking the surrounding countryside. Conveniently located off the A24, this is the perfect home for commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing is highly recommended and via our Ballynahinch office.
LIVING ROOM 13' x 11' 6" (3.96m x 3.51m)
KITCHEN/DINER 9' 11" x 14' 7" (3.02m x 4.44m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 6" x 14' 7" (3.51m x 4.44m) Including built in robes.
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 8' 2" (3.56m x 2.49m)
SHOWER ROOM 8' 5" x 6' 1" (2.57m x 1.85m) To include hot press.
OUTSIDE Tarmac drive, with lawn to front and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, with countryside views.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.