14 Whitethorn Lane Kinallen , Down , BT25 2DL
- Detached Home
- Spacious Gardens the Rear Fully Enclosed
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom
- Cul De Sac Location
- Centre of Kinallen
- Modern Standard of Finish Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Sophisticated Décor Throughout
This is a wonderful home positioned in a popular cul de sac in the centre of Kinallen just outside Dromara. Finished to a high standard throughout with light, bright and modern accommodation. Which comprises a living room with an open fire and a understairs storage cupboard. Through to the kitchen with dining area and a super range of fitted units. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside are spacious gardens the rear being enclosed and a tarmac drive providing plenty of parking facilities. The property sits at the end of this cul de sac, so it is nice and quiet and great to keep an eye on the kids.
ENTRANCE HALL Tiled Flooring.
LIVING ROOM 13' 8" x 12' 9" (4.17m x 3.89m) Wooden Flooring. TV Point. Open Fire.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM 10' 6" x 16' 4" (3.2m x 4.98m) Tiled Flooring. Gas Hob Oven, Space for Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher. White subway wall tiles.
BEDROOM 1 13' x 9' 5" (3.96m x 2.87m) Rear View aspect.
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 8' 7" (3.4m x 2.62m) Wooden Flooring.
BEDROOM 3 7' 8" x 7' 6" (2.34m x 2.29m) Wooden Flooring.
BATHROOM 6' 8" x 6' 6" (2.03m x 1.98m) Fully Tiled.
GARAGE 19' 9" x 13' 2" (6.02m x 4.01m)
OUTSIDE Tarmac Drive. Rear Grass Lawn.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.