14 The Cornmill Dromara , Dromore , Down , BT25 2DS
- Stunning Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor W.C
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Three Storey Home
- Immaculate Rear Garden with Sun Deck
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Viewing By Appointment Only
This is a modern four bedroom semi detached property situated on the edge of Dromara just off The Moybrick Road and located only a short distance from the local shops, primary school, bus routes and offers access to Dromore, Lisburn, Belfast and Banbridge. The property is extremely well presented throughout and an early viewing is highly recommended by calling Leanne on 02840622226 or emailing email@example.com
LIVING ROOM 15' 7" x 12' 2" (4.75m x 3.71m) Spacious room with open fire, under stair storage and TV point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 15' 10" x 12' 0" (4.83m x 3.66m) Modern range of kitchen units to include hob, oven, extractor, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher & space for washing machine.
W.C Fitted with wash hand basin & W.C
BEDROOM ONE 15' 11" x 8' 10" (4.85m x 2.69m)
ENSUITE 6' 8" x 6' 8" (2.03m x 2.03m) Fitted with corner shower cubicle, W.C and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 8' 10" (3.63m x 2.69m)
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 6' 8" (2.62m x 2.03m) Fitted with a white bathroom suite comprising bath, W.C, wash hand basin & fully enclosed shower cubicle.
BEDROOM THREE 15' 10" x 9' 8" (4.83m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM FOUR 13' 6" x 8' 10" (4.11m x 2.69m)
OUTSIDE Low maintenance front area with tarmac driveway. To the rear you have a beautiful and very well maintained garden, all fully enclosed and fitted with a stunning sun deck.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.